Renew & Restore Health specializes in Regenerative Medicine on the Cellular Level.
PRP Therapy is a non-operative treatment option that relieves pain by naturally promoting long lasting healing of musculoskeletal conditions.
The use of platelet rich plasma (PRP), a portion of the patient’s own blood having a platelet concentration above baseline, to promote healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles, and joints, can be applied to various musculoskeletal problems.
Renew & Restore Health’s concept is to Restore, Renew, and Rebuild your body’s health on a cellular level. Several clinical studies have demonstrated that PRP injections have improved function and decreased pain to various maladies, including – but not limited to – elbow, wrist, shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle tendonosis.
What are the benefits of Cell-based Therapy?
Natural. Safe. Quick Recovery & Affordable
- Natural healing. Your body provides everything that’s needed for its own healing.
- Safe. Cell-based therapy involves very few complications and risks. Plus, the entire
procedure is done in-office on an outpatient basis.
- Quick recovery
- Scar-free. PRP injections leave behind no scars.
- Affordable. Compared to the cost of an open or minimally invasive surgery, Cell-based therapy is a very affordable alternative.
Conditions Treated with Cell-Based / PRP Therapy:
PRP treatment works most effectively for chronic ligament and tendon sprains/strains that have failed other conservative treatment, including but not limited to:
- Torn Rotator Cuffs
- Knee Pain, Osteoarthritis & Meniscal Tears
- Hip Arthritis & Labral Tears
- Shoulder Pain & Tendinitis
- Chronic Neck & Back Pain
- Wrist, Elbow & Ankle Pain
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Foot Pain & Plantar Fasciitis
- Non-healing Fractures
- Vast improvement of the immune against disease
- Prevention or relief of male/female sexual dysfunction
- Decreased risk of heart disease and cancer
The PRP injection process does not take more than an hour, which includes the extraction, filtration and harvesting of the patient’s platelet rich plasma. The platelet-rich portion is then injected back into the injured tendon, ligament, muscle, joint, or disc that has been determined to be a source of pain and is not-healing appropriately to start the cellular regenerative recovery process.
PRP is an especially safe treatment option with no risk of allergic reaction or rejection rate because it is your own blood. Patients that are on pharmaceutical medications or are allergic to anesthesia can rest assured during their PRP therapy treatment.
Make an Appointment
Our elite medical providers personally invite you to visit us at Renew & Restore Health located on the seventh floor of the prestigious Miami Mount Sinai Medical Center building with breathtaking views of the Inter Coastal waterway downtown Miami.
For your convenience, Renew & Restore Health offers early morning, evening, and Saturday hours by appointment only to meet your needs. Please click here to schedule a consultation or a MRI review today!